Total Pageviews

My Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

♥♥ Samples of My Original Designz by LoveMari ♥♥

Beyonce design of 2012 in red, gold and black theme by me @LoveMariDesignz

Original Beyonce (GoldenHoneybee) background made by me

Celebrating her Dangerously In Love solo album all blue theme by me

Beyonce in this simple chocolate theme background by me

The late R&B singer/actress AALIYAH (1979-2001) made by me (Angelic blue theme)

Chris Brown loveydovey heart theme red made by me for TteamBreezy

Lady Gaga (Golden international star) made by me

Lady Gaga in this simple pink star theme by me

Rihanna spacy theme Rated R for RED for RihannaNavy made by me

Last but not least sthe late Lisa Nicole "Left-Eye" Lopes of the legendary girl group of the 90s TLC tribute graphic design made by me all these lovely designs are made by me the owner of Love-Maridesignz.blogspot.com hit me up on
my official facebook fanpage called "Love Mari Designz" jus type it in the search box more of these lovely hot like fire designs are still yet to come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment